FAQs & Help

I found an injured animal, what can I do
Anyone who finds an injured or orphan animal in WV can call me at 304 653 4766 night or day or call Terri Bradshaw during the day at 304 577 6560

Why do you do this?
I do what I do out of a passion. I am a 24/7/365 day a year guy who loves all the ups and downs of just trying. I have no “weekends,” no “holidays,” no “vacations.” Every day for me is a day of wonder and excitement just living the experiences.

How can I donate?
As a non-profit all donations are tax deductible.  Donations can be made to a Gofundme site: https://www.gofundme.com/mstqzg7p or by sending checks to Point of View Farm, HC 64 box 136A, Hillsboro, WV 24946.

Where can I find your book?